The holidays are here and it’s time to celebrate. Mingle Mocktails are the perfect beverages to serve at any gathering to make sure that everyone feels part of the occasion. Whether it’s a casual girls’ night or your company holiday party, Mingle brings a sophisticated elegance while offering a healthy choice for those who want something other than booze to sip when their mixing and mingling. Create your own Mingle Moments at any occasion!
PARTY RECIPE INSPIRATION
WATERMELON MOJITO MOCKTAIL
(makes approximately 2 drinks)
- 3 cups chopped watermelon
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- mint leaves
- 4 oz Mingle Melon Mojito Mocktail
- 1. In a blender, blend watermelon, lime juice and 1 teaspoon sugar until smooth.
- 2. In the bottom of each glass, muddle 2 mint leaves with 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
- 3. Add in watermelon puree, filling about 1/2 full. Add ice, a splash of ginger ale and top with club soda.
- 4. Stir to combine. Garnish with mint sprig and watermelon slice if desired.
SOURCE: The Merry Thought